Before anything, I'd like to say that even though this blog is written in English, I recommend you to do as I did and read the books I criticise in their original language (if you can). This way you'll like them much more and you'll find astute word games and double meanings which will help you read the book in all of its potential.

June 12, 2011

Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman

Criticism

This book is the first of a famous series which makes you look at the world from a different perspective and consider the way in which things have happened. It is very good although the end may not be of some people's liking (although I have to say I liked it). The idea is very original and is very well developed, and it is a book that contains a certain level of reflexion that makes it, from my point of view, a book that is not as superfitial as most although it is not as substantial as other good books. It is very good and it makes you ponder and understand the way in which the characters think.

Author's official webpage: http://www.malorieblackman.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment